G and R Tactical - Do not trust G&R Tactical
This company does not have a clear understanding of the equipment they are selling. I spent over $1k on equipment to try them out.
There was a clear understanding of what was included in the purchase when selecting the item. When the equipment arrived it was missing $168 in equipment.
They admitted they provided the wrong information about the item, then blamed the manufacture for them not being aware of what they were selling. I followed up directly with the manufacture and they made it clear this was G&R's fault and not the excuse of it being a recent change that I was being led to believe.
After several attempts to ask for the item or a store credit. G&R offered to return the item for a restocking fee even though they admittedly, in writing, misrepresented the item when they were accepting my payment.
In their last email they informed me my only option was to return it for a restocking fee and if that did not interest me then do not bother emailing back.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a dress off these people and I was totally shocked when it arrived. It was completely different to what I ordered it had lace and cotton hanging off..."
- "I recently placed 2 orders for Michael Kors bags through Macys.com. The first order I bought 2 bags that were on sale and they shipped me customer return bags. Customer..."
- "I was a rep for Stacy with JIC company, she was my upline rep. She got fired for her bad attitude & bad mouthing the company all over the place...this..."
- "My nephew who goes to rise learning center is entered in the Chicago bears kids club. First the coupon he got came on the day it expired and second the..."
- "I will never shop from Naturalizer ever again, they have given me the worst customer experience I have ever had. I had to order a pair of boots to..."
- "In July our uverse tv went out AGAIN (about the 6th time in 2 years). Three days later a technician came and replaced modem. When he left we had..."
- "I tried to order a boxed DVD set of Sherlock Holmes with Jeremy Brett on Barnes and Nobles website that showed an advertised online price for the Ultimate Blu Ray..."
- "The WORST company I have ever purchased from. Costs on the upwards of $200 after the trial which they DO NOT disclose prior to purchase. Terrible customer service...."
- "They spent less than 5 minutes on each room and afterwards my carpet was still dirty. I have a beige rug and It was just my husband and I in..."