G and R Tactical - Do not trust G&R Tactical
This company does not have a clear understanding of the equipment they are selling. I spent over $1k on equipment to try them out.
There was a clear understanding of what was included in the purchase when selecting the item. When the equipment arrived it was missing $168 in equipment.
They admitted they provided the wrong information about the item, then blamed the manufacture for them not being aware of what they were selling. I followed up directly with the manufacture and they made it clear this was G&R's fault and not the excuse of it being a recent change that I was being led to believe.
After several attempts to ask for the item or a store credit. G&R offered to return the item for a restocking fee even though they admittedly, in writing, misrepresented the item when they were accepting my payment.
In their last email they informed me my only option was to return it for a restocking fee and if that did not interest me then do not bother emailing back.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..."
- "I purchased a pair of Nautica Azeda Espadrille (pictures attached). After a little over 1 month it was torn ,, and looks like a old worn down shoes !! I..."
- "I lost all my hope, it’s been six long years since my son is bedwetting and I felt it was high time to get serious about this. Out of sheer..."
- "I am Little freelancer. I worked under a company. 1 month ago ARS Absolute Revenue Solutions ( Alan ) say send me doctor database and i send you payment Via..."
- "I have a horror story here.Landlord is referring to Gregory Eveslage in this document.Rented Address was 10144 Morning light Dr., Avon IN. 46123.Landlord address Gregory Eveslage 5205 Clover Ridge Dr.,Greenville,..."
- "Tough to articulate....more than 20 months building a new house. Nicest guys that one might find in the building trades. In a nutshell, "over promised and under delivered"...."
- "I bought a dress from TBdress that was stated to be 'burgundy". They delivered a bright red dress. Further, the dress was sewn with measurements that were smaller..."